District Facility Use Requests
As outlined in Board of Education Policy 8:20 – Community Use of School Facilities, school facilities are available to community organizations during non-school hours when such use does not:
- interfere with any school function or affect the safety of students or employees, or
- affect the property or liability of the School District.
The use of school facilities for school purposes has precedence over all other uses. The District reserves the right to cancel previously scheduled use of facilities by community organizations and other groups.
The use of school facilities requires the prior approval of the Superintendent or designee and is subject to applicable procedures. Persons on school premises must abide by the District 101 conduct rules at all times.
Student groups, school-related organizations, government agencies, and non-profit organizations may be granted the use of school facilities at no costs during regularly staffed hours consistent with procedures developed by the Superintendent or designee.
- All Activity and Facility Use Request Forms and Agreements must include a current Certificate of Insurance listing the school district as additionally insured.
- All Activity and Facility Use Request Forms and Agreements must be approved by the Board of Education to use a school district facility.
- All facility uses and fees are subject to change.
Questions and completed paperwork can be directed to Mandy Grabowski, Superintendent and Board of Education Administrative Assistant, at [email protected].