Guidance Department » Testing


Information on the variety of tests:
Too see/send your SAT/ACT/AP, you must contact the testing agency directly.  You will need to log in or create an account.
MCHS does not sent standardized test scores to colleges unless you complete the Opt In Form: Standardized Test Score Opt In Form